Bromic Tungsten Smart-Heat Gas Tungsten 500 - NG BH0210003-1
A designed, cost-conscious product range that does not sacrifice aesthetics for function.
The patented direct ignition system, never before seen on an outdoor gas radiant heater, ensures a reliable start and effective operation, even in winds of up to 8mph.
Easy pivot arm provides greater positioning versatility and heat coverage.
- Attractive black finish
- Universal bracket — easy upgrade from 300 to 500 model. No additional plumbing or wiring required.
- Bi-directional easy-pivot arm — 25° rotation each side.
- Electronic ignition — one or multiple units can be switched on and off simultaneously from a single remote-located switch.
- Automatic re-ignition — should the heater not re-ignite for any reason, the integrated "Flame Failure Safety Shut-off Control" turns the heater off immediately.
- Stainless steel casing — components are protected from tampering. Assists in preventing dirt and dust from accumulating on the wiring and components.
Ceiling Poles: 5 pole lengths to suit ceiling heights of 10.5', 11.2', 11.8', 12.5' and 13'
Heat Output (on LPG and NG): 43,000BTU
Approximate area heated (feet): up to 200ft
Gas connection: 1/2" NPT Female
Electrical connection: 110 Volt, 3-pin insulated plug
Min. distance to combustible materials: Sides: 3'6"
- (without heat deflector): Above (to ceiling): 3'6"
- (with heat deflector): Above (to ceiling): 14"
Mounting height requirement to ground: 8'
Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer)
Residential use: One year parts only
Commericial application: 90 days parts only
Tungsten electric element: 7 years part and labor